Movie Xmas Raffle - Monday Dec 19th
Come and join in with the warwick film club for more details join the facebook page. Warwick Film Club
You bring a Christmas film you want to screen, rap it up and put in santas sack, if your film is picked we will screen that movie!
Simple but exciting!
Choose wisely, try and pick a good film (Santa does not like bad films girls and boys). If your film is selected you will have to present the film and in turn reveal yourself to the audience. You may not make any friends if it's a real stinker!
Rules, Rules, Rules:
1. The film must have a Xmas reference but can be tenuous.
2. Not too violent (don't need a master class of violence & gore)
3. Not too sexy (That's a very different sort of film club)
4. Not too long (over two & half hours and the seats get too uncomfortable.
5. Have to be a member to enter a film for the raffle (no problem you can join on the night)
6. No Xmas film that we have already screen in previous years please (see list at bottom)
T&C's to entry your movie:
You have to be in the room!! (can't be watched if you will not watch it too).
You have to be a paid up member of Warwick Film Club (you can do this on the night if you wish to join, check link for more info: http://
Dvd or Blu Ray disc folks (No VHS, Laser disc, Betamax tape
Please check that your copy plays correctly (if it has a big whopping scratch across it then pick something else.
Food will be available
7.00pm -Doors open, come early for this one
7.30pm -Chat about future screening plus Xmas buffet
8.00pm -Film Starts
Half time Choc-Ice interval.
Films on the naughty list are as followes (we have screened before please dont bring):
National lampoon's christmas vacation
Muppets christmas carol